Twitter

Monday, September 1

Merdeka apa?diu~=X

-30 aug 08-
LOCATION:SMK THO-my school.^^
BUAT APA?:hari koko..fuckin boring!


try to flying?
too heavy la wei...
lolz.

ya..shina loves sotong!
shina=sotong
/omg


damn damn boring in my school.
so we went to the town to sing K and jalan jalan~
also boring la~but very happy..
Yaata~=P


then my baby cum bek from KL,then he came to fetch us then we go to yumcha..
then go his house for rest rest rest!

-Steamboat-
7:15pm
cold day!
my baby love to eat so much..


yummy yummy!
only RM1.8
/omg

so many PEOPLE lo..
isk...
seriously,i dun like my country lo..
i also dunnoe why..=X
but must to *jie shou..
those ppl was cute in my life..
WAkakaka.....=P





Well,the fireworks were really astonishing
but then i didnt enjoy the crowd and all the noise.
=.="

endings red point..=.=
have lil bit *qi guai
yahha...
and byes!=P

No comments: