Twitter

Monday, December 22

Hi,im back!=)

wao wao wao..so long didnt updates my blog neh..
i miss my bolog so much..hehe..
im quite busy laa..lazy to updates nah..
and also no any ppl will watch my blog d..kaka..
but is nvm la..im dun mind what kind in this lo..
christmas is around the corner leh,i love christmas so much than you know..
hehe..It was feeling sweet and bla bla bla~lolz
no la..baby plan 28th back to KL move his hostel..
he want me go along..but i scare my sis and mon will Roarrr..@@
so i didnt go la..T.T just see how 1st lo..
haiz..this holidays was quite boring lo..i dunno what can i do..+.+
just RELAX myself lo..becuz im busy in my study for next year.
omg..im scary now..
btw..just relax myself in this holidays 1st la..dun think too much。。Okay?!
kaka...
just now with my schoolmates went to yumcha..ohh..-chitchit chatchat!-
like a patpo!bili bala~bili bala~


gtg to sleep lur~tired tired!
love my lord ya!=)
night babe!
i-tunes:You're Not Sorry-Taylor Swift

No comments: