Twitter

Sunday, March 1

Last night was really AWESOME! :D
went out with my girls!
i went to secret recipe and bought two piece of cake to my babe's mon!xD
AND THEN,lil apple fetch us to AH FU yumcha..she has not DRIVING LICENSE and did not drive car to town before!oh my god!
then about 12smth we went to kbox to sing K..but not really had a good mood to sing and dance!=(
UNTIL 2am++ just got home..

.
.
.
.
and my beloved sis go back to KL today..
i gonna miss her now..
she is being pretty more before!
I love her..^^
-
-
-
-
-
last night had lil bit no mood when i back home..
maybe is my classmate..she was very petty!i did not make anything else then she is angry me?
and want me go talk to her 1st?i didnt angry about her..BUT i really dunno how to do and make my friends happy?haiz...
and when i called my babe,he also no mood chat with me.=*(
UNTIL NOW,he didnt find me!maybe he is sleeping?3.35pm.
i thinks later i should call him!=*(

X.O.X.O
big heart Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: