Twitter

Saturday, February 14

Last night went out to celebrated shina birthdei..
she's valentine's day birthday babe.
Im the earliest in yesterday!=.=
My dad order pizza and i had 3 XXLarege pieces,alone in the kluang mall to waiting my friends.
and i walking alone to popular to bought the star bottle to myself!It's really cute!=)
There was a song,sounds so soothing..Lead me to the CD rack...kaka..
I didnt buy the original one,too expensive!
End up gettin a pirated one,ciplak one!!T.T
alamak~so ugly.puik!
then we dinner at secret recipe!=D



me and shina
im looking to you~!
so silly.
xiaopong pong and me!
yeppi!
uhhh!



Three of us!=P
loves this pis!



dudu zui!
Smile. =)
ps:wei,together ler!!haha..
one more time!
shina:huh?
after dinner,we in kluang mall jalan jalan and went to Kluag perade bought smthg...
then after 10pm++ we walked to OZO met up our friends!=)

Rwarrr....


chuan you and me!
he always blur when i asking him something!@@



birthdei babe!=D







my girls!







and the end,happy birthday to you!
my sweetie,shina!=D muachs!


X.O.X.O.
.
.
.
Loves genki.
Happy Valentine's day!

No comments: