Twitter

Thursday, October 2

feeling happy today!

yaa..i love my necklace a lot..hehe..mummy bought it for me today..
im so happy and feel surprised!=P
mummy says every girl needs one necklace to represent a girl girl.
so i got one also!^^
Wahehehe......

tea time!^^
went to xue yuan!
with my daddy,mummy and sister!
around 7pm,im followed baby to basketball court..
im so shy at there...only have one girlgirl..that is me!
then i calling out shina to yumcha..=P
xiao pong cant out..feeling lil sad..
miss her so..

LOCATION:old taste..

im taller than i think!^_^

then went to red house yumcha with roti and shina!
around 11pm i going to baby house discuss about psp!
after that,baby fetch me back and i write my blog now!
alright,tomorrow have eng tuition..
want to sleep now. byes!=P
xoxo.
2:14am

No comments: