Twitter

Saturday, October 18

em..im slept pretty late today..feeling great!x)
baby sms me,shina call me,pong sms me...
waa..am i looks famous?
i knew i am funny queen also..=X
went to town bought something,top up my phone..(wish i can open line la,mummy!)
then accompany xiaopong to anakku kuku again!!
after that,we went to xue yuan yumcha..my lunch!=P
wait my favorites(bao yu gu) wait so long!!



after tuition,my brother fetch me back home..
then we watch 家好月圆..nice nice nice!!
I wrapped this tiny present..Using cotton.
this is want to give xiao pong's brother son..
looks nice n cute! lol..

roti and pong call me to yumcha..chitchat
then went to KBox sing some song!
haha...it was fun!x)
final exam is coming soon..isk..
want start to study now..
wishing that i can pass at all..
then get my psp!=P
i wan red or purple one!
2:09am

No comments: